sábado, 6 de dezembro de 2008

Hi blog! Today i decided that i was gonna post in english.....

So here i am.... Kind a lonely and a litlle bit confused with my fellings. I didn't want to feel that way but I can't be the boss of my heart!!!
Today I had this great dream, and when i woke up i felt a little sad because i realized that was only a dream... A dream about someone that I think I'm falling for. Nobody can know about this, but I feel like telling to everybody... I know that nothing is going to happen for so many reasons.

All that is making me feel so afraid. Afraid of getting hurt and most of all afraid of hurting someone. But there's nothing i can do... Nowadays i've been felling so stuck among the situations that i have created for me, sutck with someone that i don't know if i still love, stuck just stuck.....

My head is a mess.... My heart is a mess... My life is becaming a mess...

Well i wish that things could be the way i want them to be....

Nenhum comentário: